-Non stick Pan
- 1. Chicken drumsticks and Thighs
- 2. Paprika
- 3. Chicken Spice
- 4. Turmeric
- 5. Onion
- 6. Chicken stock
- 7. Crushed garlic
- 8. Cooking Oil
- 9. Grated tomatoes
- 10. Carrot
1. Put your pan on a medium heat stove (level 5) and add three table spoons of cooking oil.
2. Add one diced onion, one medium carrot cut into a size of cherry tomato, one teaspoon of crushed garlic, one chicken stock, one teaspoon of paprika, half teaspoon of turmeric, eight pieces of chicken, one teaspoon of salt and one tablespoon of chicken spice.
3. Fry for about ten to 15 minutes and add one grated tomato.
4. Fry until the water dries out and Add half diced red pepper and fry. 5. In a bowl, Mix one and half table spoon of chicken soup in one and half cup of water and add it into the pan.
6. Mix well and Let it simmer until the relish thickens and serve.