• 1 pound of ground beef.
• 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
• 2 packages (8 ounces) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
• 1 can (16 ounces) of refried beans.
• 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese or a Mexican mix.
• Half a c of chop tomatoes.
• Half a cup of sliced black olives.
• 4 chopped green onions.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a skillet, brown the minced meat and drain it. According to package instructions, add taco seasoning to the beef.
Place the unwrapped crescent rolls into rectangles in an 11-inch by 16-inch jelly pan or baking sheet.
Press the dough from the bottom and an inch up to form the crust.
Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
Put the beans in the microwave for a minute and spread them over the shell. Add the cooked beef mixture to the top and sprinkle with the cheese, then the tomatoes, black olives, and green onions.
Bake for another 3 to 6 minutes and serve hot!